FAFSA approval,,,

Started by ez1023dpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ez1023dpt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to know How many DPT students receive federal financial aid and if you are willing to share how much. Hope to hear from y'all. I just want to know if I am going o receive any aid.
 
My FAFSa gave me ~10k for each semester-- fall&spring ...so enough to cover my tuition with about $400 refunded in fall and $200 in spring.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can only pray to get the full amount at this time for private school tuition. and also pray for an acceptance to the state university to keep my costs down........ No income..........no undergrad debt.....will be nose deep in debt in 3 years. Anxious to apply and get the results.
 
Approximately $18k per calendar year (three school terms) in loans (subsidized and non-subsidized).