FAFSA deadline 2/15/06???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ledmirage

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just came back from interview at Howard (2/14). The lady from the financial aid office told us that FAFSA is due on 2/15/06. I thought most are due after march?? is this only for howard or am i missing something here??

Members don't see this ad.

Every school has their own deadline. This must have something to do with Howard.

ledmirage said:
Just came back from interview at Howard (2/14). The lady from the financial aid office told us that FAFSA is due on 2/15/06. I thought most are due after march?? is this only for howard or am i missing something here??

i would call them again and make sure. i have not even done my taxes yet and I am sure many don't have it done either. at ucla they have march as a suggested deadline, so i'm sure people submit it later.

plus if the fafsa deadline is 2/15 what about the people that get admitted after that date?

Members don't see this ad :)
howui3 said:
i would call them again and make sure. i have not even done my taxes yet and I am sure many don't have it done either. at ucla they have march as a suggested deadline, so i'm sure people submit it later.

plus if the fafsa deadline is 2/15 what about the people that get admitted after that date?

Hey, you don't have to have your taxes to submit your FAFSA. You can just give estimates and correct them later. I don't get it, didn't you guys go through this during your undergrad? :rolleyes:

Also, you can have the FAFSA form be sent up to 6 or 7 schools; that # should cover the ones you are waiting to hear back from. :)

Yeah, it's different for every school. But why wait until the deadline? You should have done it Jan 1st. Even if you missed the deadline, do it NOW...you have nothing to lose, except an hour of your time filling out the forms online.