FAFSA deadline California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cystapharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I missed the March 3 08 deadline for my university (UC). what does this mean?? I have a 3.49 GPA so I should be receiving scholarships for those that make the cut-off which is (3.25). Does this mean I lost that money and other grants from the university that I may be qualified for?? This is so frustrating! I went on before march but didn't have my pin and by the time I remembered it is too late. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd suggest calling your Financial Aid office to find out straight from them.

Moving to the Financial Aid forum, because this is specifically a Fin. Aid question.

blah....i hate it when you move around my posts because nobody visits these forums. everyone is always in the pre-allo forum!

just like advertising...the more traffic the more response! 🙁