FAFSA Deadline - Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know when the deadline for FAFSA is? I got an acceptance this year and our school told us to apply by March 15th. Due to some immigration issues, I might not be eligible to apply by March. My immigration issues probably will be solved by June. Can I apply in June? Any information would appreciated?

I will be contacting the school tomorrow but I wanted to ask in you guys have more information about this.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all

Does anyone know when the deadline for FAFSA is? I got an acceptance this year and our school told us to apply by March 15th. Due to some immigration issues, I might not be eligible to apply by March. My immigration issues probably will be solved by June. Can I apply in June? Any information would appreciated?

I will be contacting the school tomorrow but I wanted to ask in you guys have more information about this.

Thanks.

why r u asking on SDN when the majority wont know the answer to. Call up your school and ask. call their financial aid office.

The deadline is March , and from what I have heard schools have no control over the fafsa deadline. Double check with them though !

-Good luck : )

You should look through acceptance threads and see who posted a late acceptance/post march 15 and pm them to see what they ended up doing. Most likely they were told during their interview to complete it despite not being initially accepted, but I'm sure there was a student who wasn't able to complete it prior to the deadline.