FAFSA issues... please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MingLee

~~Ming Lee~~
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey friendssss, I am sorta confused.... I haven't been admitted to any College of Pharmacy yet but still waiting to hear from one school, my back up plan is to earn my BA in Chemistry and reapply....

So if this is the case.... what would I be considered on the FAFSA?... I know the deadline is JUNE 30th but I want to finish FAFSA asap... any advice?.. what should I do?

RX student= Graduate
BA student= Undergraduate

Can I change FAFSA after I submit?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought the deadline for FAFSA was March 31st. Also you can change your info after submitting. Anyone else, correct me if I'm wrong =)

the deadline is March 1st if you're filing for priority. Minglee, call and ask the pharmacy school you're applying to and see what they say, because each school has different policy on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
goheel said:
the deadline is March 1st if you're filing for priority. Minglee, call and ask the pharmacy school you're applying to and see what they say, because each school has different policy on that.

thanks guys.... I hope i do this FAFSA thing right... and try to avoid any misinterpretation with the schools.

also, is it possible to add more than one school on your FAFSA?

MingLee said:
thanks guys.... I hope i do this FAFSA thing right... and try to avoid any misinterpretation with the schools.

also, is it possible to add more than one school on your FAFSA?

Don't you just love filling out the FAFSA? HA!

Anyway, yes, you can add multiple schools (I think up to 6) and you can make corrections/changes to any of the questions except your SS# once it's submitted.

Hope that helps - good luck!