FAFSA Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyedream82

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope all goes well for ya'll. :thumbup:

Question #1:
I was wondering if anyone has filled out the FAFSA for the entering class of 2004 yet? Are we supposed to fill it out by April 15? Is it better to do it online or paper form? Advice anyone?

Question #2:
Supposed that I'm going to go to ICO this fall and I fill out the FAFSA with ICO's school code on the form. But..then i found out that I got into another school (oh i don't know....let's just say SCO) and i change my mind and don't want to go to ICO, will i just need to fill out another FAFSA form for SCO or just change ICO's code to SCO's code? How does the system work? does anyone know? the floor is yours:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello:

Try to fill out your FAFSA as soon as possible. If you have received your PIN from the Dept of Education, I would recommend filling out the form online. I have filled out my FAFSA online for the last 5 years without any problems. I actually prefer the online form since it checks if you missed any questions. You can request your PIN online if you do have it.

The FAFSA will allow you to input several school codes (I believe 5) and will send each school a copy of your SAR. You can put down the codes of all the possible schools you are considering to attend. You do not need to fill out a separate FAFSA for each school.

Check your PM also.

Best wishes,

Rosanna

Thank you Rosanna, you've been a great help. Thanks for the PM, great advice from the wise. :cool: