FAFSA question

Started by deleted1136955
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1136955

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just accepted to dental school-

I'm attending UDM and a quick question I have regarding the federal school code is that is it the same as the undergrad school or does it have its own code?

Sorry for silly question, I just want to make sure this is correct and not make any mistakes.
 
Just accepted to dental school-

I'm attending UDM and a quick question I have regarding the federal school code is that is it the same as the undergrad school or does it have its own code?

Sorry for silly question, I just want to make sure this is correct and not make any mistakes.
ask your brand new schools financial aid office....