FAFSA question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gurl21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to know what dental school you are going to attend before you fill out your FAFSA? I wanted to know b/c I want to fill it out asap, but I don't know where I'm going to school yet.. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Gurl21 said:
Is it necessary to know what dental school you are going to attend before you fill out your FAFSA? I wanted to know b/c I want to fill it out asap, but I don't know where I'm going to school yet.. thanks

Nope. You can list ALL of the schools that there is a possibility of you attending. If you are choosing between school X, Y, and Z, then list each of those on the FAFSA. The schools will all begin to process financial aid for you so that things will run smoothly should you attend there, but it will only go through for the school you matriculate to.

Gurl21 said:

EDIT: Gavin beat me to the punchline....
Nope you can fill it out and put in multiple schools. :)