FAFSA questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorWannaBe

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to submit my FAFSA without my parent's information, but if I find out later that I need their information for certain schools, can I add it to my FAFSA? Also, if I find that I made an error in my information after reviewing my tax returns, can I change my FAFSA? Thanks!
 
Yup, FASFA does have a correction form. You should use estimates to get your fasfa in ASAP. You should be able to add additional info to your fasfa through the correction form too.
 
would this correction form also be used to submit info to schools that weren't originally in the original 6 submitted (say, for a school you didn't expect to get into, but later did)?