Failed a course, what is remediation like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FancyFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. I'm a D1 and failed a course this past semester. So what is remediation like?

Members don't see this ad.

Entirely depends on what school you failed it at, OP.

I know some people simply took the exams over. For other classes, sometimes it was just a few sessions and thats it lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on the school. In most classes at my school, you remediate the entire year or get asked to leave the school. In the first year operative courses, you get asked to remediate the course in the summer (take a few practicals) or the entire year, depending on the person's performance. We've lost a handful of classmates so far.

It looks like my school is a bit harsher than most.

Depends on the school. In most classes at my school, you remediate the entire year or get asked to leave the school. In the first year operative courses, you get asked to remediate the course in the summer (take a few practicals) or the entire year, depending on the person's performance. We've lost a handful of classmates so far.

It looks like my school is a bit harsher than most.
Nah, I know schools that make you redo the year. And I've heard from some people more than 15 people failed one of the harder classes