Step I Failed Comlex I advice is needed

Started by LUPUS!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LUPUS!

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the results for my comlex step 1 exam. Unfortunately I scored ~375 on my comlex
I started prepping for this test in January and took it in July.
Qbanks: I used uworld during the school year, comquest ( for the last 3 weeks before the test), and combank.
Study material: FA (4-5x times), DIT, Pathoma (1-1.5x), and OMM green book (3x).
Comsae C: 438 untimed (1.5 months before the exam)
Comsae D provided by the school : ~480 timed ( 3 weeks before the exam).

I am shocked too see how my score has dropped significantly since my last Comsae. Any advice would be appreciated for my retake prep. I think my school gives retakers 1 to 2 months to retake their exam

Thanks!
 
I am in the same boat. I started studying for COMLEX in January and took my exam at the end of June.
Qbanks: Both Kaplan USMLE and Kaplan COMLEX, UWORLD, and COMBANK
Study Material: FA, Pathoma, Kaplan Workbooks and Prep Course, and Savarse

I took Comsae D just 6 days before my exam and on the actual COMLEX my score was 67 points lower. I don't understand how I would've fell so far in less than a week and am even more nervous about real chances of improvement retaking the exam because I found some random statistic somewhere that only about 60% of people retaking it will pass.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 
guys i need help, really do . I have 10 days until COMLEX 1 and this is where i stand as of today with my COMBANK performance. What shud i do ?
upload_2015-8-7_23-28-55.png