Failed Comlex. Where to Audition

Started by SMC123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SMC123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long story short, I took a year off from my school due to personal reasons, and didn't pass Comlex 1 on my first try. I am still very interested in PM&R, but I know my chances of matching might be at stake. I have talked to a few PD's and they have told me to audition and apply to programs that might accept more students, and have less score requirements. I was curious to know if anyone knows certain programs that accept some of the most students, or have some of the lowest requirements. I will be applying broadly, but this could help in keeping in touch with those programs or auditioning.