Failed CS - any help/advice with rescheduling in time for match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turtlegladiator

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Failed CS - CIS portion. Need to find a date as soon as possible, open to any location. Anyone have any advice for checking dates, or been in a similar situation? How likely is it for me to find a date in Nov or even now in Oct?

If anyone is also planning on cancelling or rescheduling, please also let me know! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Failed CS - CIS portion. Need to find a date as soon as possible, open to any location. Anyone have any advice for checking dates, or been in a similar situation? How likely is it for me to find a date in Nov or even now in Oct?

If anyone is also planning on cancelling or rescheduling, please also let me know! Thanks!

I was struggling to get a CS date in August as I had underestimated how far in advance the dates would be booked. I ended up getting my date roughly 3 weeks in advance. What I did was: Firefox and check4change extension. The issue there is the captcha that takes ages to solve and the date is usually gone by the time you do it. One thing that worked for me was (and I saw it mentioned somewhere at SDN) keeping Chrome open at the same time and then once the date pops up on Firefox, book it using Chrome. That being said, it's still pretty difficult and it took me a few tries before I finally got a date... and I couldn't be picky - ended up flying all the way to Los Angeles.

I was struggling to get a CS date in August as I had underestimated how far in advance the dates would be booked. I ended up getting my date roughly 3 weeks in advance. What I did was: Firefox and check4change extension. The issue there is the captcha that takes ages to solve and the date is usually gone by the time you do it. One thing that worked for me was (and I saw it mentioned somewhere at SDN) keeping Chrome open at the same time and then once the date pops up on Firefox, book it using Chrome. That being said, it's still pretty difficult and it took me a few tries before I finally got a date... and I couldn't be picky - ended up flying all the way to Los Angeles.
Thanks for the info. I have been doing that although Firefox is logign me out, and I can't use it on different tabs (once i open a new tab it logs me out of another) so i can only really check one location and one month.

I am open to going anyhwere and just want to get it asap lol. Have email notifications on

I guess how likely is it that I can get one anytime soon? Freaking out about rank lists since they're open in Jan 15 and this test takes 2 freaking months to grade

Thanks for the info. I have been doing that although Firefox is logign me out, and I can't use it on different tabs (once i open a new tab it logs me out of another) so i can only really check one location and one month.

I am open to going anyhwere and just want to get it asap lol. Have email notifications on

I guess how likely is it that I can get one anytime soon? Freaking out about rank lists since they're open in Jan 15 and this test takes 2 freaking months to grade

Hmm perhaps their database has somehow been changed? Because I literally kept 4 tabs running for like 3 weeks whenever I was home (all of August, all centers except Houston that was unavailable at all) and it would maybe log me out once every few hours. I did notice that if I set the refresh time to 1 or 2 seconds, for some reason it does not register website changes and often crashes so I went with 3 seconds and it worked with relatively few crashes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm perhaps their database has somehow been changed? Because I literally kept 4 tabs running for like 3 weeks whenever I was home (all of August, all centers except Houston that was unavailable at all) and it would maybe log me out once every few hours. I did notice that if I set the refresh time to 1 or 2 seconds, for some reason it does not register website changes and often crashes so I went with 3 seconds and it worked with relatively few crashes.
I think they might have as I cannot go in, might end up going with a third party scheduler.

I really want to get a pass in before ranking comes out; otherwise i have no idea how that will play into rank lists or if i can even match

I think they might have as I cannot go in, might end up going with a third party scheduler.

I really want to get a pass in before ranking comes out; otherwise i have no idea how that will play into rank lists or if i can even match

Have you tried opening the calendar and then copy-pasting the link into the new tab? That may not even require you to log in again. Or, alternatively, reinstall Firefox, delete cookies, whatever... I just find it hard to believe that they would change it so much. And if they did, I am not sure how third party schedulers could do any better as they would also need to have multiple tabs open simultaneously for you -> and if the system doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow it.

Have you tried opening the calendar and then copy-pasting the link into the new tab? That may not even require you to log in again. Or, alternatively, reinstall Firefox, delete cookies, whatever... I just find it hard to believe that they would change it so much. And if they did, I am not sure how third party schedulers could do any better as they would also need to have multiple tabs open simultaneously for you -> and if the system doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow it.
I have, it doesn't work. Not sure how those third party schedulers do it - I guess at this point the few hundred bucks is worth it because the other option is to not have a test date and no score and no match :(

I have, it doesn't work. Not sure how those third party schedulers do it - I guess at this point the few hundred bucks is worth it because the other option is to not have a test date and no score and no match :(

Perhaps you can try it yourself with one center for a couple of weeks first? For what it’s worth in my experience LA was the center where BY FAR the most dates would come up! I don’t known if any of those people are “reliable” in a sense that they wouldn’t abuse your personal information.

Definitely use the third party schedulers and get a date.
Much better than not having a passing score back for the match.