Failed IL MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted752967

Hi, I failed the IL MPJE after reviewing Dr. Rickerts study guide. The questions on the exam were very different and super tricky. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated? Has anyone tried prempje exams? Do those help? Or any other resources? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry about that. Try using some of the flash cards on quizlet. Quizlet.com > search for "Illinois mpje 2017" > sift through a recent upload, and study in flash card mode for a week (at least).

Has been very effective for me for two different states thus far, IL included. Redeploying it for a third one (WI) next week.

I didn't use anything other than the actual Iowa code to study so I can't recommend any study guides. However, the biggest piece of advice from our law professor was to always remember that laws and boards of pharmacy are all in place to protect the public. So if you have a question you're uncertain about, choose the answer that best protects the public.

I'm sorry about that. I checked with Dr. Rickert but he never got back to me, so I tried IL MPJE guide from Rxpharmacist Dr. Khazraee and recently passed the IL law exam, I think the best things about this book is that there are a lot of practice questions at the end to help me focus on the materials that can be on the actual exam. It was worth it to go over this book til' the end, because there were questions that are similar to ones on the actual exam. If you want you should check it out. Best of luck to you.