Failed step 1 . Looking for tutors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Does anyone knows online tutors with good retakers success rates ? I am devastated. Pease be kind .

Members don't see this ad.

If you dont mind, could you offer some advice and help on how and what resources to use to study looking back on your exam? I am really lost and dont know where to start
Omg in my case , dude I wouldn’t waist any time memorizing calculations for biostatistics because I didn’t have a single calculation question and I waisted so many hours on it .
I would definitely spend time memorizing types of study and gross anatomy . I think I should have spent more time trying to memorize pharm graphs and calculations as well

Like, everything I didn’t think it would be high yield I had tons of questions about it. The system I was asked the most was renal . So I need to know that nephron like I know my phone number .

Good luck man .

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg in my case , dude I wouldn’t waist any time memorizing calculations for biostatistics because I didn’t have a single calculation question and I waisted so many hours on it .
I would definitely spend time memorizing types of study and gross anatomy . I think I should have spent more time trying to memorize pharm graphs and calculations as well

Like, everything I didn’t think it would be high yield I had tons of questions about it. The system I was asked the most was renal . So I need to know that nephron like I know my phone number .

Good luck man .
Thank you for the response! Would you stick to UFAPS or would you add anything else?

Good luck man .

That's a silly approach. Next time you will have GI or Vascular system heavy on exam - so what? There is no silver bullet or a secret blueprint that says what exactly you need to study. truth is you need to know everything - good enough to pass. It's not necessary to know everything at 100% level.

Reactions: 1 users
I am so sorry. I hate these tests . I am a horrible test taker. I have severe anxiety during the test . But we can do this. Let’s find tutors . I am getting some quotes .
Have you watched the sketchy videos? You could save yourself thousands of dollars by using some of the excellent resources available...

Reactions: 1 user
Your sig says attending physician - why you need step bruh? Go treat your patients and stop tricking students here.

I was an attending physician in my country when I made the profile :)
Forgot to update this . I really don't have the time to trick anyone ! I'm trying to give my steps here too !