failed step 1 please advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pedzplz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just found out i failed step one. came as a shock to me actually. i knew it was very rough and long, but i was well prepared and didnt think i would fail in a million years. however, it did happen to me, and while the shock is still settling in, i know eventually i will need to move forward.

before i begin to figure out my study strategy again, i would like to know some details about retaking it. i already looked up that i can take it after 60 days of my last exam. is there anyone out there that has done this immediatley? how long will the paper work take this time around? i just got my results, so i took it towards the end of april. my 60 day period will be end of june. anyone out there fail and take it as soon as the 60 days were up?

i would appreciate it if someone can let me know about the procedures to retaking. i am more concerned with that right now since i have yet to even imagine studying for this thing again.. i suppose if you have some better study tips, it would be good.

Members don't see this ad.