China and Eastern Asia Failures in Pre-Med :( HELP!

Started by seven07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seven07

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So here's the thing, I have a total of 11 units failure. I know that UST won't accept me anymore because of their 8 units failure policy and so will St. Luke's College of Medicine which has 10 units failure policy. I am not sure if UERM and FEU have this kind of policy. What other good med schools in Metro Manila do you think will I still have a chance in enrolling. 🙁
 
Have you retaken the classes and gotten better grades (A's)? Showing the effort can sometimes go a long way, despite the policies.
 
i had 13 units of failure in undergrad, and im going into 2nd year at UST. what ive found is that requirements like that are flexible, as long as you show improvement and "fixed" those grades, you should be fine.