Fall '08 Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianKid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This Fall I will be entering University of Georgia as a pre-pharm student. My coursework for the time being seems to be Pre-Calc, Chem with a lab, religion and sociology courses. It gives me 13 credits. Does that seem reasonable? Should I add another course to this schedule? Any advise on any of the above classes will be appreciated. Also, I will be joining a pre-pharmacy club, but how many clubs do you think would be best to join to show volunteer work and such?

Members don't see this ad.

This Fall I will be entering University of Georgia as a pre-pharm student. My coursework for the time being seems to be Pre-Calc, Chem with a lab, religion and sociology courses. It gives me 13 credits. Does that seem reasonable? Should I add another course to this schedule? Any advise on any of the above classes will be appreciated. Also, I will be joining a pre-pharmacy club, but how many clubs do you think would be best to join to show volunteer work and such?

Can it be assumed that this will be your first semester in college or do you already have some college credits (not ones that were dual credit or ones you got while still in high school)? If you want, you could toss a general biology for science majors if your school offers it and it's a pre-req for the other biology classes you will need. Also, go by the pre-reqs listed by the schools you want to apply. I would only look at taking one more course, possibly an english comp or literature course if you haven't taken care of them or the bio.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I did take both English courses through a community college, which the credits did transfer for me.