Fall 2007... am I on track???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdman12345

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In order to enter dental school in the fall of 2007 I was advised to take my DATs by June 1st 2006 and apply no later than mid July 2006 for my best chances of getting in. Is this information accurate or is there any leeway???

Members don't see this ad.

birdman12345 said:
In order to enter dental school in the fall of 2007 I was advised to take my DATs by June 1st 2006 and apply no later than mid July 2006 for my best chances of getting in. Is this information accurate or is there any leeway???
accurate...the earliest to submit was mid may this year..probably the same for next year...the earlier the better

birdman12345 said:
I took the DAT in June too and actually sent out my application late May. So I would not wait for you scores to come in and just apply.

this info is accurate, but if you want to start interviewing by august or september, id suggest sending your app in may.

I took the DAT in may, esubmitted june 14, and AADSAS sent my app on August 4th. Ive been granted 5 interviews, but only 3 were before Dec. 1. I was notified for an interview in sept at case and BU, but when i called, case was booked til jan. and BU scheduled me in feb. So to increase your chances of getting a pre-Dec1 interview, apply ASAP.