1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Fall 2007... am I on track???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by birdman12345, Nov 28, 2005.

1. birdman12345

birdman12345 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    In order to enter dental school in the fall of 2007 I was advised to take my DATs by June 1st 2006 and apply no later than mid July 2006 for my best chances of getting in. Is this information accurate or is there any leeway???

2. berryfremont

berryfremont Georgia
    5+ Year Member

accurate...the earliest to submit was mid may this year..probably the same for next year...the earlier the better

3. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I took the DAT in June too and actually sent out my application late May. So I would not wait for you scores to come in and just apply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BallDontLie

BallDontLie Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    this info is accurate, but if you want to start interviewing by august or september, id suggest sending your app in may.

I took the DAT in may, esubmitted june 14, and AADSAS sent my app on August 4th. Ive been granted 5 interviews, but only 3 were before Dec. 1. I was notified for an interview in sept at case and BU, but when i called, case was booked til jan. and BU scheduled me in feb. So to increase your chances of getting a pre-Dec1 interview, apply ASAP.