Fall 2007 Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

banditalfi

Cornell 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do all schools require fall 2007 grades? I know CSU needs them in early January and Illinois needs them before February 1st. What about other schools?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think most schools need your fall grades, but when they need them by is def. going to vary from school to school. I would check their websites or give them a call for dates.

A little off topic, but kind of a similar idea. Does anyone know if there is a way to notify schools of other great things you've been up to? Obviously there are interviews (if you get one) and I know the Wisconsin supplemental functions in this capacity, but are there any other official mechanisms? I suppose I could contact the schools I've applied to and ask...

I'm curious because I got a new job that is very relevant and so exciting. I'm out of school so have no fall grades to report, but was joking with my boyfriend that I should get to send them my fall job update. Anyway, just curious what people thought.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
For medical schools I know that people often send letters of update if something new or exciting happens. You can definitely send something like that as a supplement to your file.

Does anyone know which school don't need the fall transcripts? I can't seem to find any info on websites, and no one is answering the phones during the holiday break. I'm particularly interested in Davis and Western. I just don't want to wait until January to figure it out and then have to rush-mail them. :confused:

Does anyone know which school don't need the fall transcripts? I can't seem to find any info on websites, and no one is answering the phones during the holiday break. I'm particularly interested in Davis and Western. I just don't want to wait until January to figure it out and then have to rush-mail them. :confused:

I am applying to Davis, Penn, CSU, WSU, and Purdue. I went to all their websites and found exact dates of when they require transcripts by and if I remember correctly they were all due between January 8 and January 15. My school doesn't release grades until January 5th, so the chances of my transcripts getting there on time is minimal. I really hope this little thing doesn't really screw me up!

I'm in a similar situation, pupsforseeing... my school will release grades as they come in, but professors will not be getting grades in, some of them, until around the 10th or so of January or even later. They're really lax for winter grades. It's so frusturating. Are you going to send emails alerting everyone about the grade timing?

I'm in a similar situation, pupsforseeing... my school will release grades as they come in, but professors will not be getting grades in, some of them, until around the 10th or so of January or even later. They're really lax for winter grades. It's so frusturating. Are you going to send emails alerting everyone about the grade timing?

First, I plan on hounding the registrar's office at my school to make sure transcripts are sent out the day all my grades are released. Then, I'm going to call the vet schools to make sure they've been received in time, and if not, explain the situation.

I don't know about other schools, but I know that you can send an email to CSU with your Fall 2007 grades prior to the Jan 8th deadline which they will accept as long as the official transcripts still arrive shortly thereafter.

Regards the other schools, maybe you could do the same thing. Just be proactiv and keep them informed so they know you are on top of it as best you can be.

Good luck!