Fall grades?

Started by hampton687
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hampton687

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

As soon as my fall grades for this semester are posted, I should go ahead and send them to the schools right?! And if there are a couple that Ive been waiting to hear from for an interview, will they be taking the increase of gpa into high consideration? even if it is just a semester and is obviously going to be a slight change...? Im just a little worried because I havnt heard back from a couple of schools yet and i applied quite early..I thought working hard this semester, on a total of 4 300 level science courses would make a difference in their opinions?! 🙁

Any input would be great!

Thanks
 
Especially if your GPA is going up, it certainly can't hurt to send your fall grades.