Fall grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optgal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got a c in biochem.... How terrible does that look?:( anyone been in the same situation..?

I just took my OAT two weeks ago and am worried because optomcas hasn't received my updated transcripts yet for AU

Members don't see this ad.

depnds on all kinds of things, your current gpa grades in sciences over all were they onan upward or downward trend....i got a B- and then took advance biochem and got a higher grade i figure it would buffer the B- in biochem. i dont have the best stats in the world and got two interviews granted its for IAUPR and NOVAis POP program and my application is being held for review at 7 other schools even passed the deadline so i would say stop freakin unless your oat is weak too what are yoour states?

One or two C's are ok. Your OAT needs to be be OK and you also need a decent GPA.

I had a year of pretty terrible grades. (One semester included me getting a C as my highest grade!) But after that, I had an upward trend on grades and didn't do too bad on the OAT. Just keep going. One C is nothing.

And I was just accepted to my first choice, UHCO. Yay!