Fall MCAT preparation programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

antonabread

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All of the programs that I have been researching (such as the UC post bacc consortium, pre-med enrichment programs, etc.) are all in the summer. However, I am currently in summer school and have a full schedule. I can't wait till next summer as I plan to apply to medical school during that time, meaning I would have already taken the MCAT. Are there any fall MCAT preparation programs, especially for under representative/low-income backgrounds? A plus if the program offers mock interviews, medical school application help, and etc. I plan to take the MCAT in early May. Thank you!