fall semester grade

Started by missy1986
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

missy1986

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in biochem now, and I'm a senior and I didn't do so well. I am really nervous that I won't do well on the final, so I am thinking of pass/d/failing the course. Do you think that will look bad? In fact, will the dental schools even see my fall semester grades considering I already applied and am just waiting right now?
 
dental schools WILL require a transcript before matriculation. they will also NOT accept a required course that was taken pass/fail. if the school you are accepted to does not list biochem as a prereq for admission then you may be ok. however if it is a prereq, then you better start studying now for the final.