becool5

15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hello Everyone,
I tried doing a search on this, but found limited information. I had a question about Fall grades. If you do well in the Fall semester and it raises your GPA, will this help you or do most schools have their decisions made by the end of December? Should you just forward a copy of your transcripts directly to the school?

Also, if you get an invite to interview, are they generally flexible on the time schedule? I work full time and I am a little worried about taking vacation days. I hate to push back interviews, but I may have to wait until after Jan 1to interview as that is when my vacation days reset. Any feedback would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

TexasTriathlete

HTFU
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2007
The ATL
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
If they haven't made a decision by the end of the semester, then you should definitely send them the update. Like if you get waitlisted or something, it could possibly help.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.