Fall Semester grades???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fleisch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys-
Could someone let me know what we are supposed to do about our Fall '04 grades? Are we supposed to send individual official transcripts to all of our schools that we are still waiting to hear from? Or do we just do it in one mailing through an AADSAS update form? And if it is the latter, has anyone received an update form? Because I havent received anyone from AADSAS recently, and I was wondering if I should just take care of it all myself (it just sucks cause official transcripts are 7 bucks each at my school)....
If anyone knows, just let me know! Thanks so much!! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

call AADSAS and request an update information form. I'm surprised you have not received it yet. I received mine in late December. The number is 800-353-2237

if you have a few schools you really want to go to i would go ahead and mail those to them individually but thats just me

you may want to call schools as well....

Members don't see this ad :)
Once you are accepted to the school of your choice you should send your official transcripts to that school as per AADSAS. Do not fill out the AADSAS update form unless you have not been accepted to any school or the school of your choice.

what happens if you didn't complete / dropped classes the planned coursework?

Rejection? :D

Mo007 said:
what happens if you didn't complete / dropped classes the planned coursework?

Rejection? :D

Not much ... technically I didn't graduate college till after I had started Dental School. I had to take a course over the summer that ended the day dental school started.