You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fall WW - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ill bite
i'm traumatized
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hm yes after tomorrow I'll be free for a week
I mean same thoughi'm traumatized

What day is it today?
Sure, I’ll play.
Sure, I’ll play.
Let's make it official
Roster
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4.
Spectator
1.
2.
3.
Roster
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4.
Spectator
1.
2.
3.
but what about @nyanko?
I do like these long cycles...
I don't know, I hope so but I don't want to assume.but what about @nyanko?
Unsure i'll probably tot
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @finnickthedog @Coopah @WeimMama @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @dpmd @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @cubsrule4e @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @finnickthedog @Coopah @WeimMama @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @dpmd @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @cubsrule4e @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
It's the 19th.What day is it today?
Sure, I’ll play.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Put me in, coach
Hmm this seems like a bad idea seeing my wife while playing this game. Will think on it.
Your wife is playing the game?Hmm this seems like a bad idea seeing my wife while playing this game. Will think on it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm this seems like a bad idea seeing my wife while playing this game. Will think on it.
You won't need to not laugh at my not funny gifs 😛
I've found that even when I think I have enough time, I just don't. I think I'm on an indefinite hiatus for now unfortunately 🙁Unsure i'll probably tot
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @finnickthedog @Coopah @WeimMama @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @dpmd @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @cubsrule4e @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
Roster
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4. dubz
Spectator
1. Lawpy
2.
3.
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4. dubz
Spectator
1. Lawpy
2.
3.
I think I lost a day somewhere.It's the 19th.
Lol yes?Your wife is playing the game?
Why hasn't pippy been signed up? Weren't those snaps your bribe???
Ok i'm in for an @Animal Midwife game @Animal Midwife
I usually let people sign themselves up in case there's a specific number they want/player(s) they want to be next to. But the snaps were pleasing so I can add her now.Why hasn't pippy been signed up? Weren't those snaps your bribe???
Roster
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4. dubz
5. Pippy
6. Lawpy
Spectator
1.
2.
3.
1. Miz
2. Coop
3. Genny
4. dubz
5. Pippy
6. Lawpy
Spectator
1.
2.
3.
@Doctor-S check it out, these are long day cycles for crazy busy, lovely humans such as yourself. Wanna play?
Roster
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
I’m gonna have too many things going next week, sorry 🙁
@Coopah thanks for the tag. I'll send you a pm later though.@Doctor-S check it out, these are long day cycles for crazy busy, lovely humans such as yourself. Wanna play?
Last edited:
Roster
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
Not sorry if huge
Ignore the maybe-sorta-mild-anisocoria. We just booked ourselves a nice long chat with internal med.
Ignore the maybe-sorta-mild-anisocoria. We just booked ourselves a nice long chat with internal med.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should i join the tots with [redacted]?
Ok ok i'm still in 

I do like these long cycles...
come play!
or...
lurk in PMs and observe the meltdowns

@Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @Barkley13 @Stagg737 @Gwenevre @katashark @acanthuroidei @Lupin21 @kraskadva come play!
Roster
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. MsP
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. MsP
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
oh god it's long cycles?
I will die
I will die
This is a signup thread for the game Werewolf (WW). Are you interested in playing?Can anyone explain to me, or link me a description of, what this thread is about?
I have three tests next week so I’m gonna pass for real this time lol@Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @Barkley13 @Stagg737 @Gwenevre @katashark @acanthuroidei @Lupin21 @kraskadva come play!
Fresh meat! Welcome! Have you played werewolf or mafia before?Can anyone explain to me, or link me a description of, what this thread is about?
Here's the last noob game, first couple posts explainI've never heard of these games. Can someone describe or link me to a description?
Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game
Space. The final frontier. Where our destiny lies above us, in a galaxy far, far away... It's not every day that a hodge podge group of individuals from ridiculously diverse backgrounds finds themselves all on the same mission. Well, okay, that happens literally every day in every movie...
Mafia Party Game - Mafia Card Game - Werewolf - MafiaWiki
The largest Wiki devoted to the online version of the party game Mafia & Werewolf. To play a game, visit our forum.
Also known as Mafia, often played at summer camp!
It's essentially a game of subterfuge, where the majority of players are good guys trying to figure out the bad eggs before they get eliminated from the game.
It's essentially a game of subterfuge, where the majority of players are good guys trying to figure out the bad eggs before they get eliminated from the game.
Roster
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
8. MsP
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
8. MsP
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FTFY. 😉@Doctor-S check it out, these are long day cycles forcrazy busy, lovely humansvillagers such as yourself. Wanna play?
@Animal Midwife@Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @Barkley13 @Stagg737 @Gwenevre @katashark @acanthuroidei @Lupin21 @kraskadva come play!
I'll play! This'll be my first lounge round of WW so I'm a little fuzzy the style details still, but I know the general rules.
Roster
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
8. MsP
9. kras
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
0. Dr. FTF
1. Lawper
2. Miz
3. Coop
4. Genny
5. dubz
6. Pippy
7. nyanko
8. MsP
9. kras
Spectator
1. [redacted]
2.
3.
I'd love to, but I've got boards in a week. Will try and be back for a game or two afterwards though!
Oh god, maybe link a basics game instead. That noob game got convoluted AF. Might as well just link Dubz' Family Tree game, lol
Here's the last noob game, first couple posts explain
![]()
Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game
Space. The final frontier. Where our destiny lies above us, in a galaxy far, far away... It's not every day that a hodge podge group of individuals from ridiculously diverse backgrounds finds themselves all on the same mission. Well, okay, that happens literally every day in every movie...forums.studentdoctor.net
Oh god, maybe link a basics game instead. That noob game got convoluted AF. Might as well just link Dubz' Family Tree game, lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just skip a day every cycle. Then it's still exciting loloh god it's long cycles?
I will die
Similar threads
- Replies
- 241
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K