False accusations and requesting records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LiamNeesons

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to request all records from a public academic institution to see if someone has added a note that could have hurt my reputation? I've run into some false accusations.

Members don't see this ad.

In order to get those records, you will need a very particular set of skills. Skills that you acquire over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people making false accusations against you. If they release your record now, that should be the end of it. You should not look for them, should not pursue them. But if they don't, you should look for them, find them, and kill them.

In order to get those records, you will need a very particular set of skills. Skills that you acquire over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people making false accusations against you. If they release your record now, that should be the end of it. You should not look for them, should not pursue them. But if they don't, you should look for them, find them, and kill them.

:laugh::thumbup:

OP, I'm not sure about this. But it wouldn't hurt to go to your registrar's office and ask. They are your records, you should be able to see them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)