Position Available Family Medicine PGY-2 positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legitimate_Art

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Trios Family Medicine Residency - PGY-2 Resident Positions​

Trios Family Medicine Residency
Kennewick, WA.

Looking to fill two (2) PGY2 positions in a 4-4-4 family medicine residency. Our website : https://www.trioshealth.org/family-medicine-residency
Please share your CV and ERAS application if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Trios Family Medicine Residency - PGY-2 Resident Positions​

Trios Family Medicine Residency
Kennewick, WA.

Looking to fill two (2) PGY2 positions in a 4-4-4 family medicine residency. Our website : https://www.trioshealth.org/family-medicine-residency
Please share your CV and ERAS application if interested.
Hello, Thank you for posting this vacancy. Can you please post the email that we need to send our documents to?

Hello, Thank you for posting this vacancy. Can you please post the email that we need to send our documents to?
Hi, I actually don't have the email address as I was just sharing the information after I saw it listed on an unmatched residency website, but there is an email address for a Jessica Wells on the residency program's website ([email protected]). She seems to be recommended as the contact person for residency questions so I would email her and give it a shot. Best of luck!

Hi, I actually don't have the email address as I was just sharing the information after I saw it listed on an unmatched residency website, but there is an email address for a Jessica Wells on the residency program's website ([email protected]). She seems to be recommended as the contact person for residency questions so I would email her and give it a shot. Best of luck!
Thank you so much for the response. I am interested in the position but I need to ask, do you consider someone who did their first year of training in general surgery preliminary position?