FAMU Anyone?

Started by jbizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bump

Anyway...FAMU is a DPT now. I see everyones post about 1st time pass rates, where do you find those...on APTA? For some schools it only shows graduation rates.

I was raeding the NPTE web site yesterday and it says that they make the 1st time pass rates public. Where do I find them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi jbizzle.....yeah you can find the pass rates on the apta website....i dont think the pass rates are a accurate reflection of the program....from what i hear, and from what i have observed from the famu pt alumni, its a good program . Im in the process of applying to FAMU dpt program...it is the only program that will consider me right now because i attend undergrad at famu and graduate in the summer.. ...