Famu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rkothari

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has applied, heard back anything yet? They keep telling me to wait for an acknowledgement letter and I applied in first week of January. :scared: Has any1 received any corrspondence from them? Please let me know. Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

rkothari said:
Has anyone who has applied, heard back anything yet? They keep telling me to wait for an acknowledgement letter and I applied in first week of January. :scared: Has any1 received any corrspondence from them? Please let me know. Thanks. :)
If you look at past threads...there is a thread on famu.....some have posted info about famu....look at past threads :)

Caliyaddamean said:
If you look at past threads...there is a thread on famu.....some have posted info about famu....look at past threads :)

cant find it ?????

Members don't see this ad :)
hey rkothari are you from India?

I haven't heard a thing, they seem a bit disorganized there.

I'm a pre-pharmacy student there and there haven't been any replies, the only thing that has been said is that interviews are in March.

fenil2005 said:
hey rkothari are you from India?
Yes I am. I am guju and licing in florida.

I'm a pre-pharmacy student there and there haven't been any replies, the only thing that has been said is that interviews are in March.

Hey, did your check for application get processed yet? My check hasnt been cashed and I havent received an acknowledgement letter eigher. Its march already! :scared:

Hi there! I went to FAMU about a week or so ago, the only acknowledgement letters they have sent out are to those that applied before January 1st. At the bottom of one of the apps we had to fill out it says they will be unable to respond to deficient apps after Dec 31, 2005...the office says if they are able to, the only ones they will send out (for those who applied after Dec 31) are letters that say your application is complete. I submitted mine the end of November and I didn't a letter saying my file was complete until the middle of February...hope that helps you!

lola69r said:
Hi there! I went to FAMU about a week or so ago, the only acknowledgement letters they have sent out are to those that applied before January 1st. At the bottom of one of the apps we had to fill out it says they will be unable to respond to deficient apps after Dec 31, 2005...the office says if they are able to, the only ones they will send out (for those who applied after Dec 31) are letters that say your application is complete. I submitted mine the end of November and I didn't a letter saying my file was complete until the middle of February...hope that helps you!

Yes it did help. I applied in first week of january so that explains. I dont know if they will send ack. to those who aplied after dec 31 at all?

I saw that yr in tampa. Do u got to usf?

lola69r said:

Did you go for an interview or to inquire?

I went for the pharmacy symposium, and while I was there I stopped in that office to ask...no I don't go to USF I attend HCC...are you at USF?

my check cleared today so they must be looking. i'm not going to go there but it'd still be nice to get in since i applied =)

Yeah...I just checked my bank statements. FAMU cashed my check 2/27, so that means they're at least looking at my apps. At least one hopes :rolleyes: