Fantasy Football!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ccfccp

Stays crunchy in milk!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again! Since it looks like we'll be having a season after all, it's time to get the gang back together. As such I am announcing the fifth (or sixth, I believe...) annual SDN EM Two Dudes Bowl! I have set up the league again this year as a private yahoo league. In the past we've capped the league at 14 teams. Anyone who is interested in playing, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

Looking forward to it!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I was truly excited when this email showed up.

I won! beyond that... who really cares? :)

We've got a few more spots open for this year's SDN EM fantasy football league. If you're interested, just post here or PM me and I'll send you an invitation.

:cool:

i would like to thank aaron rodgers, my injured RB jackson and forte, and . . . well, aaron rodgers.

second highest total points scored, and the second highest points scored against. hats off to my competition, who knocked me for a loop the last several games before my playoff run.

and congrats to kungfufushing, who achieved his lifelong dream of hoisting the virtual third place trophy over his head in triumph.

--your friendly neighborhood fantasy champion caveman

Congrats on the championship. My team just decided to not show up cept for Brady. Still proud of 2nd place in a 14 team league though!