FAP question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MShopes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably the most stupid question ever but I'm afraid that if I sign up for FAP, medical schools might think that I'm just too poor to handle their expenses and will have hard time paying them even if with loans. Also since I will be waived from the medical school application fees, I'm afraid that this is a bad thing. Please don't laugh about this; it is seriously concerning me.

Members don't see this ad.

No. They will not think you are too poor to finance a medical education. Not many people can afford one. It's like buying a house!

Not a lot of people have 200K lying around. Hence the mortgage crisis. But, good thing for physicians is... you will make bank and can pay back your loans.

No shame in applying for FAP. Not at all.

No. They will not think you are too poor to finance a medical education. Not many people can afford one. It's like buying a house!

Not a lot of people have 200K lying around. Hence the mortgage crisis. But, good thing for physicians is... you will make bank and can pay back your loans.

No shame in applying for FAP. Not at all.

Thanks a lot! very helpful like always.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because you already got a serious answer, it is SDN law that I give you a completely unhelpful one:

Every time you fap, a kitten dies.