FAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ach05

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I got my FAP request denied stating I did not submit a W2 when I did. I literally checked over like 4 times to make sure I had everything. Has anyone been in this situation and talked with the FAP team to eventually get the FAP?

Members don't see this ad.

You can try emailing them. However, I had a similar situation and they told me decisions are final and there's no way to appeal.

Fun Fact: You have to be considered "homeless" broke for them to approve. Anything else, expect a denial from them. Happened to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fun Fact: You have to be considered "homeless" broke for them to approve. Anything else, expect a denial from them. Happened to me.
Actually I made more last cycle and was approved. This cycle they’re being fishy. Hasn’t just happened to me.

Hey thanks for posting this. I was literally about to create a thread to see other's input as I am in a similar manner. It is so frustrating..
I sent my FAP forms in May and last week Tuesday (first day of cycle) I got a reply saying I was denied. The reason was because they said I did not send a form in as well but I know I did.

I have emailed them about being denied and they replied saying decisions are final. I responded to understand and seek clarity in what really happened because I don't think this is a mistake on my end. They have stopped responding even though I have followed up multiple times.

I have delayed submitting because they don't do refunds but I might just have to go on without receiving a response. I mean it sucks to hear but I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this.. I actually got the fee waiver last cycle approved, just disappointed because it could have helped majorly.

LMK if anyone has had any luck with them.