• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

FAP

Ach05

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I got my FAP request denied stating I did not submit a W2 when I did. I literally checked over like 4 times to make sure I had everything. Has anyone been in this situation and talked with the FAP team to eventually get the FAP?

About the Ads

hieto99

2+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2018
  1. Dental Student
Hey thanks for posting this. I was literally about to create a thread to see other's input as I am in a similar manner. It is so frustrating..
I sent my FAP forms in May and last week Tuesday (first day of cycle) I got a reply saying I was denied. The reason was because they said I did not send a form in as well but I know I did.

I have emailed them about being denied and they replied saying decisions are final. I responded to understand and seek clarity in what really happened because I don't think this is a mistake on my end. They have stopped responding even though I have followed up multiple times.

I have delayed submitting because they don't do refunds but I might just have to go on without receiving a response. I mean it sucks to hear but I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this.. I actually got the fee waiver last cycle approved, just disappointed because it could have helped majorly.

LMK if anyone has had any luck with them.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.