FAQs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariamk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am in my last year of medical school. I have some general questions. How does one find out about new positions? Do we have to call all PDs, or is there any website where they post all the openings? Please, help me.

Members don't see this ad.

I sounds like the OP is asking for a rundown on the match. I'm working and don't have ime to outline it right now. Hopefully someone else will. I will say that as a new 4th year you really should have had at least some idea about how the match works. You should ask your classmates. If the reason that you don't know about the match is that you are going to be an FMG then you should also check the FMG forum for more info.

docB said:
I sounds like the OP is asking for a rundown on the match. I'm working and don't have ime to outline it right now. Hopefully someone else will. I will say that as a new 4th year you really should have had at least some idea about how the match works. You should ask your classmates. If the reason that you don't know about the match is that you are going to be an FMG then you should also check the FMG forum for more info.

I think he's asking about new programs or expanded programs. I wish I knew this too since they'll be more likely to have advanced position openings.

person2006 said:
I think he's asking about new programs or expanded programs. I wish I knew this too since they'll be more likely to have advanced position openings.
If he's a "new 4th year" why would he care about "advanced position openings?"