Farleigh Dickinson Pharmacy

Started by walpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PRIVATE SCHOOLS
$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ YEAR
​
PUBLIC SCHOOLS
$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$ YEAR
​
HARD WORKING STUDENT > PUBLIC :joyful:

LAZY STUDENT > PRIVATE 😱
​
PRIVATE SCHOOL DEBT
$=1OOO$​
$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$ 1st year

$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$ 2nd year

$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$ 3rd year

$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$ 4th year

I typed $ all out

$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$
/ Year Pharmacist 1st year salary

I would take another year off of going to pharm school improve my GPA PCAT. I took 4 years myself . ONE YEAR Behind less debt earned.

I want go Farleigh because its close to NYC. I go public.
 
Last edited: