Fast Food Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dollar menu generics

or

make it a combo with your choice of baby aspirin or multivitamins

ba da bum ba dum....i'm loving it

I once had a man drive up to my drive-through window, and this is how our conversation went:

Me: Hi, can I help you?
Customer: Yes, I would like to order a double-cheeseburger, an order of fries, two slices of pizza, and a large coke.
Me: This is the pharmacy....Burger King is down the street.
Customer: I need my prescriptions, too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Since my retirement goal in life is to own a burger joint/pharmacy in a small resort fishing/camping town, I like the idea.

I'll have free coffee for my customers and I'd invite all the old farts around town to come out and hang out with me. No smoking allowed tho.

We'll serve hearty breakfast, juicy burgers for lunch.. I will also have a nice selection of artificial lures and of course live baits in the bait shack.

Last edited:
Since my retirement goal in life is to own a burger joint/pharmacy in a small resort fishing/camping town, I like the idea.

I'll have free coffee for my customers and I'd invite all the old farts around town to come out and hang out with me. No smoking allowed tho.

We'll serve hearty breakfast, juicy burgers for lunch.. I will also have a nice selection of artificial lures and of course live baits in the bait shack.

Sounds good for Jackson Hole, WY.

Sounds good for Jackson Hole, WY.

whoa i'm surprised someone actually knows about that town....... i made a joke to a colleague that it was the "tourist capital of the world" b/c she's going to the Western Regional Honors Conference there in a few weeks :p

I guess I was correct about Jackson Hole;)