Fathers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just remember.. here is a 3 hour job putting the sucka together you'll do for your kids..risking your life. if you've already done it..more power to you.

To make this pharmacy related...does your pharmacy school have a basketball league? We did... it was P1, P2, P3, and P4 against each other..

basketmm3.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Just remember.. here is a 3 hour job putting the sucka together you'll do for your kids..risking your life. if you've already done it..more power to you.

To make this pharmacy related...does your pharmacy school have a basketball league? We did... it was P1, P2, P3, and P4 against each other..

basketmm3.jpg

Risking your life? What are you doing...putting it together on the top of your roof?

Yeah...we had basketball...but it was pharmacy vs. the other HPD colleges. Dental always won.

3 metal bars join to make the pole.. joining them together requires a serious force.. was quite dangerous..

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't you have anything better to talk about than setting up a basketball goal? :p
How about this...I'll start a breakfast thread, and every single day I'll post what I ate for breakfast, because I know you'll care...

Don't you have anything better to talk about than setting up a basketball goal? :p
How about this...I'll start a breakfast thread, and every single day I'll post what I ate for breakfast, because I know you'll care...

I like steak and eggs for breakfast...big fat 2 inch thick bloody rare ribeye..
Oh..and Texas Toast.

Dads are the best for stuff like that....

Back in my days when I thought I wanted to be a pitcher for softball (never was any good because I wasn't big enough to get any power) my poor dad would always be my catcher when I needed to practice. He always got hit in the shins (and other places) and never once complained.

Dads are the best for stuff like that....

Back in my days when I thought I wanted to be a pitcher for softball (never was any good because I wasn't big enough to get any power) my poor dad would always be my catcher when I needed to practice. He always got hit in the shins (and other places) and never once complained.

LOL....hmmm....your parents must not have had anymore kids after that..

I won't have that issue..... I played catcher in HS..:p

I like steak and eggs for breakfast...big fat 2 inch thick bloody rare ribeye..
Oh..and Texas Toast.
At least you didn't talk about milk! I have some Texas Toast Lite in the freezer :). It was on sale plus a 55 cent coupon.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know...that big sheet of paper that gives a step by step in every language from Armenian to Swahili. It's that thing you guys ignore, meanwhile the women just stand by and shake our heads as you get impailed by a 10 foot pole.

The problem with the directions is they are usually:

• Unclear
  • Wrong
  • Written in Pidgin English
It's usually easier to ignore the directions and do it yourself.

We have a team, and they are pretty good. We play against OSU Tulsa, TCC, and the other classes. Me and my friend are the designated cheerleaders.

We have a team, and they are pretty good. We play against OSU Tulsa, TCC, and the other classes. Me and my friend are the designated cheerleaders.

My friend and I....

He doesn't want to p-off his wife, doofus.

Epic - this is sooooo funny!

We have only had these issues at Christmas. There was one Christmas eve when drsdn was up 'till about midnight with a Barbie house. He was horrified & downright angry we'd even bought it for MSIII by the time it was finished. Naturally, this was at the time the kids were waking up at 6AM! (She might actually be a bit embarrassed she has a Barbie house, but I still have it in the attic..).

The final time was the "first" bicycle with hand brakes. Drsdn
was in the garage until 3AM or so...... His hands were all banged up, he was cold, tired & knew he'd be up early.......Same Christmas he was putting together a scooter for digitalson. Drsdn was NOT a happy Santa!

All I could do was offer the brandy I was drinking to celebrate the holiday. Surprisingly, each time I asked where the instructions were, he grumbled - THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS! (hard to believe - even now!).

But, since then, we pay the bit extra to have it assembled for us. Saved his hands, the marriage & we both still go to bed together (sorry Old Timer!).

Epic - this is sooooo funny!

We have only had these issues at Christmas. There was one Christmas eve when drsdn was up 'till about midnight with a Barbie house. He was horrified & downright angry we'd even bought it for MSIII by the time it was finished. Naturally, this was at the time the kids were waking up at 6AM! (She might actually be a bit embarrassed she has a Barbie house, but I still have it in the attic..).

The final time was the "first" bicycle with hand brakes. Drsdn
was in the garage until 3AM or so...... His hands were all banged up, he was cold, tired & knew he'd be up early.......Same Christmas he was putting together a scooter for digitalson. Drsdn was NOT a happy Santa!

All I could do was offer the brandy I was drinking to celebrate the holiday. Surprisingly, each time I asked where the instructions were, he grumbled - THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS! (hard to believe - even now!).

But, since then, we pay the bit extra to have it assembled for us. Saved his hands, the marriage & we both still go to bed together (sorry Old Timer!).

LOL... awesome story!! :thumbup:

I still don't know what you guys are talking about...this "instruction" thing.

LOL... awesome story!! :thumbup:

I still don't know what you guys are talking about...this "instruction" thing.

This "instruction" thing is a secret code known only to wives & mothers. It is passed down thru generations & can only be deciphered if you have the right decoder "ring" :D