FAU MS in Biomedical Science 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Flower

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I've recently applied to FAU's MS in Biomedical Science and was hoping someone who is currently in or completed the program can offer some insight. Is there anyone who has done well in the program and matriculated into med school afterwards? Any advice on classes, professors, and the program overall?

Is there anyone else who has recently applied as well? Would love to get a thread going about this school and program. Haven't really seen much useful information on SDN.

I feel this type of program will help me tremendously. I definitely need more time to progress in terms of academics. Although I cannot change my past grades and situation I hope to do extremely well in this program to help my chances.

I do plan to apply to both MD/DO either next summer or the following year after completing the program.

🙂
 
Last edited: