Favorite Recipes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PellsBells93

OSU College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2020!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize if something like this already exists, I could not find it when I searched.

I was wondering if anyone had favorite, easy recipes they made while in vet school. Since I know cooking is not easy to do during the week, I was planning on making meals Sunday that I could freeze or would last through the week. I don't want to always rely on frozen meals and processed foods (although It will be inevitable at times). I also don't want to spend all day cooking since Im sure I'll have school work that needs done. Ive been trying a lot of recipes and the majority come out nasty (I've been trying healthier recipes so that's most likely why)

Basically, I thought this could be a fun resource for everyone to get quick, delicious home cooked recipes!

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
There is a 'share a recipe' thread that can be found on the pre-vet forum using the search function... Better to add to that than making a new thread, I think.