Faxing your DAT scores??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this a good idea or a bad one. Also where did you get the fax numbers from and what did you include on your fax sheet eg. AADSAS number?? Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know this too. Anyone?
I know it will take at least 2 weeks for ADA to send out the official scores. But I also heard that it's now being done all electronically, so it should be a pretty quick process. Anyone who took the dat in june or july know how long it took? Should I fax it???

I want to know this too. Anyone?
I know it will take at least 2 weeks for ADA to send out the official scores. But I also heard that it's now being done all electronically, so it should be a pretty quick process. Anyone who took the dat in june or july know how long it took? Should I fax it???

Bump

Is this a good idea or a bad one. Also where did you get the fax numbers from and what did you include on your fax sheet eg. AADSAS number?? Thanks for the help.

You have to contact the individual schools to see if they accept faxed scores. If they do they will give you their fax number. Also, make sure to send them an official score report through the ADA.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know VCU and Maryland encourage faxed scores but some schools (Temple) have it posted specifically not to even bother as they dont look at fexed scores

In the supps or e-mails it said we do not have your DAT if you recently took and would like your application to move further, please fax your DAT score and we will review your file and then exchange the faxed for the real report when we get it. I faxed two 2 schools I think? Since I was done with those supps and then I just waited for the rest of the reports to get there.

In the supps or e-mails it said we do not have your DAT if you recently took and would like your application to move further, please fax your DAT score and we will review your file and then exchange the faxed for the real report when we get it. I faxed two 2 schools I think? Since I was done with those supps and then I just waited for the rest of the reports to get there.

What schools said that?