FDA APPE rotation application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goldenpharm6

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have searched the forum but cannot find advice or help on starting to apply for FDA APPE rotation. If anyone applied and got accepted can u tell me what ur essay was like any tips or standing out or increasing ur chances to get accepted cause i hear its extremely competitive. And congratulations to u guys who go in. Yay. Its a big deal. Thank u. Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i have searched the forum but cannot find advice or help on starting to apply for FDA APPE rotation. If anyone applied and got accepted can u tell me what ur essay was like any tips or standing out or increasing ur chances to get accepted cause i hear its extremely competitive. And congratulations to u guys who go in. Yay. Its a big deal. Thank u. Please help
Think you necrobumped enough threads there?

Reactions: 1 user
You dont have to read if you dont like my post. Didnt find an answer so i decided to repost.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I saw your post about the FDA APPE rotation. I wanted to know what your experience was like and if you had any advice on increasing chances or writing essays for the rotation.

Thanks,
Lauren

Looks like my school just sent out instructions for us P3s to sign up for the Eli Lily and FDA APPE rotations '17-'18. You should talk to your experiential coordinator about this as they will likely have some details.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I did a FDA rotation years ago when I was still in pharmacy school. It was a great experience and definitely helped me stand out amongst my peers when applying to jobs. Happy to share any tips to anyone interested. I also still keep in contact with many of the folks there and happy to help make the connection if anyone is seriously considering. Just PM me!

Reactions: 1 user