FDU Pharmacy Entering 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PHARM_ 2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone committed to FDU Pharmacy yet?

Members don't see this ad.

i was called for an interview on the 3rd of april, excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
I went for an interview and got accepted a week after. I think I am going there. Are you?

Good luck with your an interview. It is a friendly based an interview. Relax!

Yes, it is very friendly! Individual interviews with about 4-5 professors.

I committed back in December so I am going!

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder if FDU gives scholarhip to students cuz their tuition is 39,000(not incluxed anything else), thats alot of money. I know someone who is going there paying 35K. I have an interview with them in April. They really like in state students. Where is everyone coming from that interview with FDU?

I wonder if FDU gives scholarhip to students cuz their tuition is 39,000(not incluxed anything else), thats alot of money. I know someone who is going there paying 35K. I have an interview with them in April. They really like in state students. Where is everyone coming from that interview with FDU?

I got accepted in December and I am in New Jersey

Oh sweet. I am also from NJ. did you apply elsewhere. I am guessing you are going to FDU?
Yes, I already committed! I applied to St.Josephs in CT and MCPHS got interviews but was already set on FDU!

Yes, I already committed! I applied to St.Josephs in CT and MCPHS got interviews but was already set on FDU!
If you do not mind me asking, what made you want to go to FDU?

Any girls looking for a roommate?
Congrats to all who got accepted, see you at orientation! I'm open to looking for a roommate. Although my current roommate is awesome, I've been thinking it might make more sense to live with someone who is going through the same program with all the studying etc. DM me if you'd like :)

Hi y'all
I was wondering if all of you guys are from jersey, I just found out i'd have to consider housing because my situation have changed. how you guys were able to deal with housing. I am new with that process.

Hello are there any top schools that have really high acceptance rates for Pharmacy schools?

Room available for fdu student with upperclassman.

Can I pm you the details? I am looking for an place in new jersey but haven't found any luck yet. ;/

I work with two pharmacists who were the first graduating class of FDU and they all say it was great. I also know that they prepare you very well for the NAPLEX exam so you could take it right after graduation. I've been in the retail world for quite a while and have not seen school ranking affect anyone.

That is interesting. I guess I was worried about ranking because of the jobs you will get out of school but it seems that FDU is connected to a lot of hospitals and companies. I was accepted to USF, which is known for their pharmacy program but they are pretty new as well as FDU.

Can I pm you the details? I am looking for an place in new jersey but haven't found any luck yet. ;/

That is interesting. I guess I was worried about ranking because of the jobs you will get out of school but it seems that FDU is connected to a lot of hospitals and companies. I was accepted to USF, which is known for their pharmacy program but they are pretty new as well as FDU.

The district for the retail store I currently work at now just hired 3 FDU grads

The district for the retail store I currently work at now just hired 3 FDU grads

That is pretty impressive. Like I said before, it is what you do with the degree that matters. You can go to an highly ranked school like UF but if you have no experience then it will show on your resume. That is amazing to hear.

House available, need a female roommate. Living with 3 other females who are P2. Move in date is July. Preferably someone mature

hello, I'm a new student entering fall 2017. From New York City, looking for houses near the college.

Hi y'all
I was wondering if all of you guys are from jersey, I just found out i'd have to consider housing because my situation have changed. how you guys were able to deal with housing. I am new with that process.
Hello how are you? I'm also from not New Jersey and was looking for housing, have you found anything yet?