Feb. Interview for UT updates?

Started by ZTown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZTown

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything or gotten anything that didn't get in from the Feb interviews.
 
Um... that will be a negative 😳 .... the March guys got letters today, I'm wondering if any one of us heard anything.... On the bright side, May is only a month away.... so it's almost over.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea I heard that too, I guess we'll just have to wait another stressful month. What do you guys think our chances are.
 
Nope no news yet... interviewed twice in Feb and March! 😱

Now Ive started doubting myself, so i dont know y i have a feeling i wont get in. :scared:

But it's k ... i got Houston to fall back on! Thank goodness!