fee assistance program question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwe7791

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I live with my parents and don't have to pay for anything, how do I list the income? Is it listed under "Enter the total amount of cash or financial gifts received from family, friends, or other entity" or "Enter the Total Amount of Income or Financial Support received from Other sources not listed above." Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Figure out what your expenses are. That is basically what they are looking for. I had to do something similar when I applied.

Did either of you have problems loading the form on the website. I am having immense difficulties doing so and have contacted the FAP customer service to get help. I've tried different browsers and different computers and neither have worked. They basically said if you can't get to the application there is no way to get the form, which is absolutely absurd.

It's a little tricky and I remember I had trouble too. You have to click upload a few times and then when I refreshed the page, it was there. Give that a try.