Fee Waiver

Started by sb15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sb15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a fee waiver from Pharmcas and e-submitted my application using the money order option. If Pharmcas does not apply the fee waiver to the account by the early decision deadline does this mean I can no longer qualify for that round? I asked a representative from Pharmcas who said it should be fine but I don't think she understood my question.
 
it's fine, just call and tell them to apply the fee waiver if they haven't in the next 2 weeks
 
thank you! I was just worried because the deadline is this coming Tuesday and that is the only thing that hasn't been processed. I saw that Pharmcas counts when they receive items in the mail not technically when they process them. Do you think this can mean that the fee waiver is seen as a money order received by the early decision deadline date that just hasn't been processed? Haha i'm just nervous because I don't want to be moved to regular decision 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am on the same boat as you. Did they apply the fee waiver yet? I emailed and called Pharmcas but no one replied. :/
 
They applied my fee waiver today in the morning. I would try calling tomorrow morning and also emailing the school you are applying for. I emailed the admissions office about my fee waiver and they checked on it for me. When did you turn your's in?