Fee Waiver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a fee waiver from Pharmcas and e-submitted my application using the money order option. If Pharmcas does not apply the fee waiver to the account by the early decision deadline does this mean I can no longer qualify for that round? I asked a representative from Pharmcas who said it should be fine but I don't think she understood my question.

Members don't see this ad.

it's fine, just call and tell them to apply the fee waiver if they haven't in the next 2 weeks

thank you! I was just worried because the deadline is this coming Tuesday and that is the only thing that hasn't been processed. I saw that Pharmcas counts when they receive items in the mail not technically when they process them. Do you think this can mean that the fee waiver is seen as a money order received by the early decision deadline date that just hasn't been processed? Haha i'm just nervous because I don't want to be moved to regular decision :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am on the same boat as you. Did they apply the fee waiver yet? I emailed and called Pharmcas but no one replied. :/

They applied my fee waiver today in the morning. I would try calling tomorrow morning and also emailing the school you are applying for. I emailed the admissions office about my fee waiver and they checked on it for me. When did you turn your's in?