fee waiver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
I am getting rejected from a lot of md schools. what the hell...
I need to apply to DO schools quick. I have read the DO schools manual and it says fee waivers are limited and given out on a first come first served basis.
1. can i send my tax info by email, or it has to be by mail?
2. is it too late to get a fee waiver? will i definitely be rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

you're the guy who applied to albany, huh.

you're not going to get a fee waiver. they're in even shorter supply with AACOMAS than they are for AAMC. mail is the only way.

just gotta man up and pay the fees if you want to go DO.

Members don't see this ad :)
and like everyone told you on your MD stuff, it is extremely late to be applying now. good luck, but hopefully you have been on top of your ECs this year.

hi guys,
how much secondaries for do schools? are they like $75 or $400?

When is the earliest to apply for fee waivers? I'm going to apply next cycle, should I start trying to get accepted for fee waivers now?

When is the earliest to apply for fee waivers? I'm going to apply next cycle, should I start trying to get accepted for fee waivers now?

I would assume May is the earliest since that's when the AACOMAS opens up for the new cycle.. but don't quote me on that.

hi guys
I am getting rejected from a lot of md schools. what the hell...
I need to apply to DO schools quick. I have read the DO schools manual and it says fee waivers are limited and given out on a first come first served basis.
1. can i send my tax info by email, or it has to be by mail?
2. is it too late to get a fee waiver? will i definitely be rejected?

There is not going to be a wavier at this point, also know that it only covers a handful of schools (not like MD). You can apply at the start of the application cycle (May/June) next year and get a wavier if you qualify.