Fee waivers for secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pericardium

CPR certified
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how fee waivers work for secondaries if you already got the AACOMAS primary fee waiver?

Do schools automatically apply the fee waiver or do you need to do some extra work, like forwarding them some kind of confirmation that you received the AACOMAS fee waiver?

I see some schools want a confirmation, what have you guys used as your confirmation?

Members don't see this ad.

you just send them your notification from AACOMAS that you were approved. Each school is different. Never put your credit card info in until you have talked to someone from admissions. Nova is the only school I know of that will tell you they will reimburse you back, and then never give you your money.

Reactions: 1 user
you just send them your notification from AACOMAS that you were approved. Each school is different. Never put your credit card info in until you have talked to someone from admissions. Nova is the only school I know of that will tell you they will reimburse you back, and then never give you your money.
Both westerns will reimburse you as well. The only school of 19 that was hard for me to get it waived at was PNWU. They want you to send your notification form and write a letter detailing your your extenuating circumstances then they will decide if they reimburse you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know of the schools that automatically apply their fee waiver to you just based on your name being on the list? Just wondering which schools I will have to be more proactive about getting a fee waiver and which ones are easier.

Does anyone know of the schools that automatically apply their fee waiver to you just based on your name being on the list? Just wondering which schools I will have to be more proactive about getting a fee waiver and which ones are easier.

Marian ( MU-COM) did it for me. For AZCOM, I sent an email, and had fee waiver applied 3 min later.