Feedback from Emory DPT January interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srfntrf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, Folks:

I interviewed with Emory DPT program in late January. I'm wondering if anyone else interviewed then with Emory and, if so, have you heard back from them yet regarding your application? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

hey srfntrf,
I interviewed at Emory on January 28th and heard back via an email on Feb 7 that I had been accepted. Hope that helps!

Thanks for responding, and good luck in your studies.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in December and got my acceptance about 3 weeks later, but they told me to expect 5 weeks.

I have decided to go to Emory and when I called the other day asking if they had a class list (I want to start looking at apartments soon) they said they expected the class to fill up in March and would send more information then.

Good luck! :) Hopefully I'll see you there!

Emory sent me an acceptance email this past Monday, and I've committed to start the program this June. So, it took them just a bit over four weeks to notify me of their decision.

Cheers and good luck to you all.

Emory sent me an acceptance email this past Monday, and I've committed to start the program this June. So, it took them just a bit over four weeks to notify me of their decision.

Cheers and good luck to you all.

Congrats!!! I've decided on Emory as well.. So excited!!!!!