Feedback Needed for Essays

Started by PureWater
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PureWater

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my first post here.
Yeah, I know I should have done this much earlier.

I've applied to MSTP and failed with flying colors: one interview.

I'm reapplying right now, and one of the few places I can look for improvement is the essays. Since GPA of 3.54 and MCAT of 32 is set and impossible to change much for me and because of essay feedback I got from the schools, I'm focusing on my essays now. I got the research part and am continuing it.

Would anyone be kind enough as to read my 3 essays and give strength/weakness feedback on them?
Thank you in advance.